Saturday, January 12, 2013

What I'm Loving Right Now

If there is one thing I can't leave the house without (besides my iPhone), it's a great clutch. I think the statement that this piece can make totally gets overlooked when putting an outfit together. A great handbag can complete an outfit and be a great conversation starter. So while I've been searching for a new bag to replace my beloved but completely overused Tory Burch cross body, I came across K. Slade Made. And let me tell you, it was love at first sight.

The great thing about these bags is they are simple and classic, but add a pop of color. A great camel colored bag has a surprising neon zipper, and a great black clutch is ornamented with a blue monogram. The color choices of these bags are spot on, and at prices that are totally worth it. My absolute favorite part? Her new collection includes polka dots! Take a look at my new favorites.




Happy Shopping!

Lauren Kaye



No comments:

Post a Comment