Thursday, January 24, 2013

The only iPad accessory you'll ever need


Anyone else like to carry their iPad everywhere they go? That's me. I use it to take pictures, check flight schedules, online shop (duh), and always check social media. While I love my smart cover, I realized that my prized possession was missing a carrying case. I'm not talking about a boring, run of the mill case either. I want something that sticks out, something that is unique and useful. I searched the entire internet (ok mainly Tory Burch, Michael Kors, and J. Crew, same thing). But the answer to my prayers was waiting for my in my inbox this morning. Enter the Kate Spade Cobble Hill Jordan.

This adorable crossbody bag comes in great colors, including the perfect pink for spring. It also has a separate pouch just for your iPad, so its accessible at all times, just like I like it. AND it's Kate Spade, which means its great quality and will last forever. Looks like I found my next splurge....

Like it too? Find it here




Happy Shopping!

Lauren Kaye


No comments:

Post a Comment