Monday, January 7, 2013

Monogram Monday

I promised you a post about my favorite monograms. And while I have just a few (ok a closet full) of monogrammed goodies, my necklaces are definitely my favorite. They are great layering pieces and can easily stand out on their own. To me, a monogram is that one thing that is completely YOURS. I love wearing my monogram because it is exactly who I am..also helps they're to die for cute. Easy to pair with a sweater and button down, or comfy chic with a vest and waffle sweater. Whatever way you wear it, wear it proudly, because it's completely and uniquely you! And with that overly cheesy line, here are my favorite necklaces, as well as a few places to purchase your very own.


This was a gift, but you can find a similar one here
Sweater and shirt: J.Crew

Sweater: Target
Vest: Lilly Pulitzer

If neither of these tickle your fancy, try Etsy. It's packed with tons of great options at a range of prices, materials, and sizes. 

Happy Shopping!

Lauren Kaye



No comments:

Post a Comment