Saturday, January 5, 2013

My Favorite Time of Year: The Lilly Sale! (plus other great ones too!)

This week it was almost impossible for me to focus on my real job when I knew the Lilly Pulitzer sale was only days away. I love Lilly just as much as the next girl, but sometimes the price tags make me cringe. For a special event, I'm more than willing to pay the price, but for those fun tops and colorful accessories, the sale is the perfect time to pick up those pieces. My favorite purchases? The Elsa Top and the bow belt. And now, its back to my real life budget. Until the next sale.


In case you missed the Lilly sale, here are some other sales I'm loving right now! Check them out before they're gone (like my new years resolutions)!

Kate Spade: 25% off Sale Items
J.Crew Factory: up to 60% off Final Sale
Tuckernuck: Winter Sale

Happy Shopping!

Lauren Kaye


No comments:

Post a Comment