Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Let's Get Nauti

The fact that the nautical trend is finally catching on is music to my ears (and wardrobe!). I own enough anchors, stripes, and navy blue to last me a lifetime. But lately I've been trying to mix up my color scheme, while staying within my nautical roots. The best thing about this style? It can be dressed up or dressed down oh so easily!





Nautical Peplum



I love how this peplum look is here to stay, and it can be so fun paired with some fun seersucker shorts. This Kiel James Patrick bracelet is THE summer bracelet, and don't forget your Jack Rodgers sandals, the ultimate summer shoe. 

casual nautical




Ok so I HAD to include just one outfit with anchors! This dress is the perfect daytime dress, and with navy accents (like these to die for Brooks Brothers sling backs) and topped with a fun tortoise necklace, you'll be ready to hit the shoreline (or the mall, your choice). 


lilly seersucker



It's also almost impossible to write a nautical post without including a Lilly Pulitzer dress. I love this look because it can go from day to night so easily: the sunnies are gorgeous for daytime wear, and the gold jewelry is perfect for a night out. Also snuck in some more anchors, oops!

sail to sable



Welcome to my favorite new dress line everyone, Sail to Sable. These fun and preppy tunics come in a range of colors and styles, and are SO flattering on every shape. Check out all their dresses and I promise, you won't be disappointed! Again, paired with a Kiel James Patrick bracelet, Jack Rodgers sandals, and a fun cork clutch, you're dressed to impress. 


No matter how you choose to style your nautical look, have fun with it! Stick to clean lines, stripes, seersucker, and of course, throw a couple anchors in there too. 

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment